Hearing entitled “A Legislative Proposal to Create Hope and Opportunity for Investors, Consumers, and Entrepreneurs”
Wednesday, April 26, 2017 10:00 AM in 2128 Rayburn HOB
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
Discussion Draft -- "Financial CHOICE Act of 2017"
Mr. Peter J. Wallison, Senior Fellow and Arthur F. Burn Fellow, Financial Policy Studies, American Enterprise Institute
- Dr. Norbert J. Michel, Senior Research Fellow, Financial Regulations and Monetary Policy, The Heritage Foundation
- The Honorable Michael S. Barr, Professor of Law, University of Michigan Law School
- Mr. Alex J. Pollock, Distinguished Senior Fellow, The R Street Institute
- Ms. Lisa D. Cook, Associate Professor, Economics and International Relations, Michigan State University
- Ms. Hester Peirce, Director, Financial Markets Working Group and Senior Research Fellow, Mercatus Center, George Mason University
- Mr. John Allison, Former President and Chief Executive Officer, Cato Institute