1. The Administration just published a rule to “protect consumers” which sounds great at first…
2. But then we realized that it’s 1,000 pages long. 1-0-0-0 pages…
3. And it doesn’t actually protect consumers at all.
4. The truth is this rule limits consumers’ choices and will make financial advice more expensive and less available – which is just wrong.
5. American consumers are already hurting and Washington bureaucrats shouldn't make it harder and more expensive for them to plan for retirement, send a child to college or open up their own small business.
6. And when the Administration’s own experts warned this rule could hurt more than help, the political appointees basically said, facts, schmacts.
7. There is good news though – we have a BIPARTISAN solution to stop this harmful rule. You can read more about that here.
8. We WILL fight to protect the retirement security and investment choices for all Americans.
9. And we WILL NOT let the Obama Administration deny millions of hardworking Americans access to reliable, affordable investment advice.
BONUS GIF: Thank you for reading.
||We WILL fight to protect the retirement security and investment choices for all Americans. #4MainStreet
||This rule will limit consumers’ choices and make financial advice more expensive for those who need it most. #4MainStreet
||Washington shouldn’t make it harder for Americans to plan for retirement, send a child to college or open a small business. #4MainStreet